We are looking for a talented Community Manager, whose main task will be to manage our projects communities. We need a specialist who can perform interesting and challenging tasks efficiently and on time!
- Work organization of official game communities in social networks (planning, interaction with content, communication with players);
- Collection and analysis of user feedback, regular reporting;
- Interaction with the development teams on launching new gaming functionality;
- Increase the level of users loyalty and the effort of their involvement in our projects;
- Work as a technical support operator.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English language;
- Understanding the principles of working in social networks (Facebook, Twitter);
- Ability to efficiently plan working hours and operate in multitasking mode.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Ability to analyze information quickly and make decisions independently;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages.
- Join a friendly and talented like-minded team;
- Participate in the development of successful projects;
- Well equipped working place in a comfortable office;
- Loyal work schedule, suitable for owls and larks, delicious coffee, tea and an unlimited number of sweets;
- Get an excellent opportunity to develop personal and professional aspects;
- Help with relocate for non-residents;
- Registration with employment record, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Salary based on interview results.