You have to develop the concept of the game and all its components, to perform interesting and challenging tasks!
- Creation of game mechanics, with taking into account main features of the target audience;
- Planning of game balance, economy and monetization;
- Development of new and adaptation of existing functionality with the aim of improving user experience and involving players;
- Management of the game designers team, setting tasks, monitoring the timing and quality of their implementation;
- Analysis of game statistics and work with key indicators of the project.
- 2+ years of work as a game designer;
- Excellent knowledge of the social and mobile games market;
- Leadership qualities, and presentation skills of the ideas;
- Ability to state thoughts clearly and work with documentation;
- Sociability, adequate perception of criticism, discipline and responsibility.
Will be a plus:
- Extensive portfolio in the gaming industry;
- Successful experience of working on match3 projects.
- Join a friendly and talented like-minded team;
- Participate in the development of successful projects;
- Well equipped working place in a comfortable office;
- Loyal work schedule, suitable for owls and larks, delicious coffee, tea and an unlimited number of sweets;
- Get an excellent opportunity to develop personal and professional aspects;
- Help with relocate for non-residents;
- Registration with employment record, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Salary based on interview results.